Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Sky is the Limit!

Hello all and welcome in the name of Jesus Christ! I just wanted to share with you how exciting this new venture is for me and how I plan on conducting this blog. I am a believer. I study God's Word and go to fellowship three times a week with my family in Christ. The last year and a half has been AMAZING since I have found a fellowship of believers that truly believe in learning about the Bible the right way, a way that makes it simple yet complete.

My intentions here on this blog (bear with me now this is my first attempt) are to reach out to those of you searching for answers, and spreading the Gospel of God's Grace, Mercy and Love. I am not here to try and persuade you into any certain denomination (we are non-denominational). I am here to connect with all of you through God's Word.

How this is going to work is that at least twice a week (I have not yet decided which days but I will keep you posted) I am going to report on this blog the things we have learned in our fellowship. I will post, and I invite anyone to make comments or add questions. I will reply the best I can. I do not claim to know everything about the Bible (as it is inexhaustible) so I am welcoming input from anyone who would like to share some info with myself and the other readers. As the blog develops I may add or change some things around but it will always be about God! Well, I have to head over to my fellowship now so God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment